- 98429 11724 | 97900 13336
(The Hi - Tech Institution)
Jairam Arts & Science College
Salem - 636008
Co.Ed. Affiliated to Periyar University, Tamil Nadu
Eligibility for UG
Students who passed Higher Secondary Examination (HSC) under Academic Stream / Senior Secondary Certificate Examination of Central Board (CBSE) or other equivalent examinations as recognized by the Government of Tamilnadu / Government of India are eligible to join Under Graduate Courses.
The upper age limit for admission in UG degree courses will be 21 years as on 1st July 2022. However, a relaxation of 5 years is permitted for differently abled as per G.O. Ms. No.239, S.W. dated 03.09.1993. For SC/SCA/ST/BC/BCM/MBC/MBC(V)/DNC candidates and women candidates may be allowed the age relaxation of 3 years beyond 21 years for the admission in UG Courses.
Eligibility For PG and Research Programme
Eligibility for joining PG / Ph.D.Course is mentioned in under the respective course details .
Choice Based Credit System (CBCS)
From the academic year 2008-2009 Periyar University Examinations are being conducted on the basis of CBCS pattern.
Attested Photocopies of the following certificates are to be enclosed along with the application form.
- Transfer Certificate
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination (10th , 11th, 12th,UG / PG)
- Community certificate
- Migration certificate in the case of CBSE
- Two passport size photographs (Bus / Hostel-1 Photo)
- Eligibility certificate from Periyar University in the case of students from CBSE, other states & other Countries for UG courses and students from other Universities and other Countries for PG courses.
- Photocopies of Passport and Visa should be enclosed along with application of other Country students.
- PhotoCopy ofColourAadhaar Card & Bank Passbook.
PAYMENT OF FEE
- Fees can be paid in 3 Easy & Colour Photocopy of equal instalments per semester.
- Fee instructed by the University or Government will be collected periodical.
|Eligible Diploma||Courses for which Lateral Entry Admission is permitted in the Il Year|
|DSTEC | DLTEC | DE-EE | DAVE & PC||B.Sc., Biotechnology|
|DECE | DEEE | DCE | DCN | DE(R) | DME(Mechatronics) | DIT||B.Sc. Computer Science|
|DME (Mechatronics, DEEE | DECE | DCN | DE(R) | DIT | DCE||B.C.A. (Bachelor of Computer Applications)|
|DEEE | DECE | DEE |DMC||B.Sc. Maths,|
|Diploma in Commerce Practice,
Diploma in Modern Office Practice.